Tuesday, June 21, 2011

It's been a while.....

So to start, it really has been a while since I've written on this thing. It's been a little busy in this thing called life. In my last post I talked about Adrien being sick. Turns out, it was a virus. It's called Roseola. Starts out with a high fever and then around the third day they get little red spots all over the trunk of their body. His went all the way up to his neck. Poor baby. But it went away and all was well again. So not much else has been going on in this life of mine. My wife is now out of her school duties and is officially home for summer. Which is very nice. FYI, I'm now typing on the iMac and not the iPad so my spell check and correct is off. Dangit. Anyways today sucked ass. Not only was it hot as balls in my house because the air was broken but there was poor air quality outside due to the hellfires brewing. Which i was told were after me. I don't think so though. But what should i do? Sit in the living room and stay semi-cool under the ceiling fan while the fat man played or should i take him outside and expose his tender little lungs to the smoke? For me, i would've been ok out there considering Ive been a smoker for 13 years. He however has never been exposed to smoke. I didn't believe in smoking around him. But you will be happy to know i am now 19 days tobacco free. It is by far the hardest thing i think i have ever endured. All i can think about is buying a single Black n Mild. Or buying a can of dip. Just to satisfy my craving. But then i remember how long i have been at it now. My previous record was either 2 or 3 days tops. I cant remember which. either way 19 days is a super long time and I'm very excited. Not only am i starting to feel much better, but i am saving loads of money. I actually can make it through a full week with my weekly monies. Anyways that's about all i have for you at this point. I am trying to make myself get back to at least 3 or 4 posts a week. If you enjoy any of this, give me a little nudge on facebook to get something together. I hope all is well in your world. Come back now, ya heard me?

1 comment:

  1. I kno that smoking blk n milds is a hard thing to let go of, I am n the process off tryin to quit smokin em myself BUT everytime I'm around dee & simone I feel pressured ( not really) I guess I will just have to try harder....

    ReplyDelete