Thursday, May 26, 2011

Kind of a preface.....

So I know that I should have maybe said a few things about myself before the first post, but I must admit I got a little blog happy. So here are a few facts about myself, in case you don't already know. Im happily married to the best wife anyone could ask for, Kim. We have been married for 3 years and some months. And if you're wondering, yes I just counted on my fingers. I have the most adorable and handsome son in the world, Adrien. He is almost 15 months old and all boy. We have a dog named Kelly and an outside cat Banana. Outside now because he likes to pee in the house. Never a good thing. We live in our house out here in the country and enjoy everyday. By day I am I stay at home dad. I cook, clean, grocery shop and most importantly watch this wild youngin'. At night I go to work at the drugstore in town which I will leave unnamed. I used to be an assistant manager but now hold the title of shift supervisor. I guess hard times means crappier job titles. By the way, after taking the cbt on social networking I must say all the views expressed herein are mine and not my employers. As if anyone would think differently. I have worked there a total of almost 8 years. With a brief stint in between at another employer. I misspell big words alot so bare with me. My wife says I'm the devil's advocate, I like to say I see all sides of a situation. I'm very analytical. Which can be good at times but most of the time not. I don't tell alot of people this, but I don't neccesarrily believe in God. I'm not sure what I believe in. If I can ever get the gumption I'm going to finish reading The Tao Te Ching. It's tough finding the time really. All of my posts on here may not be family related. Sometimes it may just be an outlet to get things off my chest. But as long as you can take away from this that I am a great husband and father and friend then my job here is done. I love my wife. We don't always have a perfect relationship. But I'd rather be imperfect than be without her. As for Adrien, well this blog is named after him. Well, his jammies. His shirt says sleep is for humans. And clearly from the pterodactyl shrills he let's out from time to time, he is all monster. But this is my life. As I see it. And I hope you enjoy.


AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment