Thursday, May 26, 2011

Things I wish babies would understand......

As much as I love my son, I wish he realized everything didn't run on his time. I wish he knew it hurts when he climbs all over me and steps all over the very organs that created him. I wish that he knew how unappealing it is to whine. I wish he would understand that no means no. It doesn't mean I know you just said no, but I'm still going to do it, and then smirk at you. I love you to death boy, but goodness to everything alive, you drive me crazy sometimes. But without you in my life, it's not whole. I love you and your mother more than life itself and this blog will chronicle all of it. Does that even make sense? What does chronicle even mean? I don't know to be honest. It just sounded good there.



This is my first blog ever and hopefully not my last. We shall see how goes it.

1 comment: